Monday, November 26, 2012

Ji Sung for Allure, Plus Stills From His Movie My P.S. Partner

Ji Sung posed for Allure to promote his upcoming movie, My P.S. Partner, which is due to premiere just in a few weeks. This charming guy always impresses me in all his works because of his great acting skills. His drama that I enjoyed the most is SBS' Protect the Boss.



My P.S. Partner stars Ji Sung and Kim Ah-joong as accidental phone sex partners. Yes, P.S. stands for "phone sex". HA! The heroine calls his boyfriend one night but accidentally dialed the wrong number. I'm pretty sure this romantic comedy film is going to be so hilarious. I can't imagine how our hero will handle the a phone sex call from a total stranger.






















Ji Sung is currently filming a 36-episode SBS fantasy sageuk, The Great SeerMy P.S. Partner premieres December 6.



Source: TV ReportSBS E!

1 comment: