Forgetting someone you love is never easy. Though it will be tough, you have no choice but to move on. Clinging on the past won't make you any good. You have to understand the process of letting go and moving on. The experts call it DABDA (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance). Here are some tips that can help you get over someone you love.
1. Cry until your heart's content. Crying is the best way to let go of your anger. Just feel the pain, get rid of it, and let it go.
2. Get rid of the old memories. Throw or burn everything that can make you remember that person in any way, stop going to the places you used to go, delete all your computer files that are related to him, etc.
3. Get yourself busy. Stop thinking about that person. Hangout with friends, go shopping, watch a movie, spend time with your family, travel. Find a hobby. Find something that you haven't done before to make new memories.
4. Avoid that person. Seeing him every now and then can only make you miss him more. Well, you can't avoid him forever, but do it for now until you have healed your broken heart.
5. Understand the reason. You should know the reason why you broke up. Knowing the reason is the only way to accept everything that had happened between the two of you.
And remember, after all heartaches are gone, open your heart and learn to love again. Learn from your mistakes and don't be afraid to fall in love again. The pain you felt in your every failed relationships can make your heart grow stronger. In life, there's no such thing as a perfect relationship. You need a strong heart to make it last.
Credits: http://www.myprofilepimp.com (photo)