In today’s modern world, cell phones are essential to everyone’s lives. Most people can’t leave their houses without bringing them along. It is a simple tool that aids you to make your life easier. You can make outgoing and incoming calls, send instant text messages and emails, listen to your favorite music, watch videos, take a photo, and surf the internet. Its prices vary from its brand, style, and functionality. Here is the recent list of the most expensive cell phones in 2012.
1. iPhone 4s Elite Gold. This is known as the most distinctive and expensive cell phone ever designed with a complete development cost of £6 million. Its case is composed of gold, diamond, and platinum. This luxury phone is crafted by Stuart Hughes.
2. iPhone 4 Diamond Rose. This second most luxurious cell phone, which is designed by Stuart Hughes, is worth £5 million. Its case is made up of rose gold with 53 diamonds. This 32gb handset weighs 7kg. Its main navigation has a single cut pink diamond with a rare flawless diamond as its replacement.
3. Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme. This iPhone, which was released in 2009, costs £1.9 million. It is completed with 7.1-carat diamond and 22-carat solid gold with flawless diamonds. Its Apple logo has around 53 gems.
4. iPhone 3G Kings Button. This £1.5 million mobile phone is created using rose and white gold with a solid 18-carat yellow gold. This Peter Aloisson phone also has a special 6.6-carat gold.
5. The Diamond Crypto Smartphone. This Windows CE-based cell phone, which costs £834,000, features an MP3 media player, web browsing, Microsoft Word document viewer, JAVA support, and computer synchronization. It is made of 950 platinum as well as 18 carats of rose gold for its logo and key navigation.
6. Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot. This cell phone has an ancient Egypt-inspired design with a touch of contemporary Las Vegas beauty. It is created with diamonds, gold, and wood. This expensive and extraordinary phone is worth £641,000.
7. Goldvish Le Million. This 2008 most expensive phone, which is designed by Emmanuel Gueit, uses VVS1 diamonds with 18 carats of white gold. It features a digital camera, FM radio, MP3 playback, and bluetooth. To date, this costs around £640,000.
8. The Vertu Signature Cobra. This limited edition cobra phone costs £167,567. House of Bucheron, together with Nokia subsidiary Vertu, produced 8 handsets for this. They linked the phone to a special concierge service that provides information on entertainment, restaurants, travel, and events.
9. The Sony Ericsson Diamond Black. This ultra exclusive mobile phone features a 4MP camera and 400MHz processor. It is worth £162,000. This high-end, extremely stylish phone is created by Singaporean industrial designer named Jaren Goh. It attracts gadget freaks with its ultra-glossy style and thin profile.
10. Ulysse Nardin Chairman (The Diamond Edition). This fashionable smartphone hybrid includes more than 2,000 brilliant-cut handset diamonds with 18 carats of white gold for its casing. This chic, techie, and luxurious cell phone is sold for £83,000, featuring 3.2 inches touch screen, biometric scanner, 32GB of storage, and HD video. It has a distinctive watch-inspired self-winding power mechanism at its back to enhance the battery life.
Tempting, right? It would be nice to have one of them. With the rising trend of upscale cell phones, it has now became more expensive than cars!
Credits: http://archive.perfectduluthday.com (photo)