A growing number of women have this kind of obsession when it comes to purchasing handbags. According to a recent survey, Britons are the most obsessed when it comes to elegant designer’s bags. Women choose their bags based on the product’s reputation. Some of them may imitate what the famous celebrities are using. To help you on making a decision on what to buy, here is the list of the most popular handbags of today.
1. Coach. This New York-based luxury leather goods company is best known for manufacturing ladies handbags. Anne Hathaway is among the famous celebrities who have proven the greatness of this eternally stylish handbag.
2. Louis Vuitton. Second to Coach are the luxury designer bags made by Louis Vuitton. This Paris-based fashion house has been known as the world's most valuable luxury brand for seven consecutive years. Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Uma Thurman, and Jessica Simpson are among the popular celebrities who are influenced of the Louis Vuitton fashion craze.
3. Gucci. This Italian leather and fashion goods label is very popular since 1921. They produce edgy versions of iconic styles. They always make use of the most lavish materials and detailed workmanship. Some of the celebrities who are seen wearing Gucci are Jacqueline Kennedy and Elizabeth Taylor.
4. Dooney & Bourke. This handbag is considered as a mid-level product with a budget-friendly price. British tan leather is always used for its handle. Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere, Mischa Barton, and Marcia Cross are seen using Dooney & Bourke handbag.
5. Prada. This luxurious and classy handbag is the first brand that will come into your mind if you will think of a designer’s bag in Italy. Halle Berry, Eva Longoria, Liv Tyler, Beyonce, and Madonna are just few of those celebrities who are Prada fanatics.
6. Kate Spade. Kate Spade handbags are the most renowned functional, modern, and classy among other bags. American actress and model Blake Lively is one of the Kate Spade admirers.
7. Burberry. This original British luxury handbag brand is famous for its incomparable outerwear and invention of the "Nova Check" design. Fashion designer and singer Victoria Beckham and Cameron Diaz are among the famous celebrities seen using Burberry line of bags.
8. Fendi. Their "baguette" handbag, which is an iconic status symbol for fashionable women, has been developed into over 600 styles. Fendi’s designer bags can make its owner look sophisticated and chic. Fashion icon Paris Hilton and Jenny McCarthy are just some of the celebrities who carry the Fendi trademark.
9. Chanel. This high fashion French house is among the most recognized designer handbags in the world. It transformed the world of women's fashion with its timeless styles. Coco Chanel, the founder of Chanel brand, is acknowledged as the original inventor of shoulder bags. Emma Watson, Nicole Richie, and Kristin Davis are among the Chanel handbag aficionados.
10. Ralph Lauren. This famed brand has refined, modish, and preppy designs. Their luxurious handbags are made using high quality leather. Sienna Miller and Natalie Portman are just two of the famous celebrities who have included Ralph Lauren handbags to their collections.