Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2012 KBS Drama Awards


Year 2012 has been a great year for KBS for having a number of dramas with high ratings. Among the list are You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly, The Innocent Man (a.k.a Nice Guy), Gaksital, and Equator Man. The awards night was held last December 31, 2012.





Here are the winners and nominees for KBS Drama Awards:


Grand Prize
Award Winner: Kim Nam-Joo ("My Husband Got a Family")


Top Excellence, Actor
Award Winner: Song Joong-Ki ("The Innocent Man") / Yu Jun-Sang ("My Husband Got a Family")

Nominees:
Song Joong-Ki ("The Innocent Man")
Shin Hyun-Joon ("Ohlala Couple")
Uhm Tae-Woong ("Man From the Equator")
Yu Jun-Sang ("My Husband Got a Family")
Joo Won ("Bridal Mask")
Cheon Ho-Jin ("My Daughter Seo-Young") & ("Bridal Mask")
Choi Su-Jong ("King's Dream")


Top Excellence, Actress
Award Winner: Moon Chae Won ("The Innocent Man")

Nominees:
Kim Nam-Joo ("My Husband Got a Family")
Kim Jung-Eun ("Ohlala Couple")
Moon Chae-Won ("The Innocent Man")
Yoon Yeo-Jung ("My Husband Got a Family")
Lee Bo-Young ("My Daughter Seo-Young") & ("Man From the Equator")
Jang Na-Ra ("School 2013")


Excellent Actor (Daily Drama)
Award Winner: Kim Young-Chul ("Moon and Stars for You") / Kim Dong-Wan ("Cheer Up, Mr. Kim")

Nominees:
Kim Dong-Wan ("Cheer Up, Mr. Kim")
Kim Young-Chul ("Moon and Stars for You")
Ryu Tae-Joon ("TV Novel: Dear My Sister")
Sun Woo Jae Duk ("TV Novel: Love, My Love")
Jo Dong-Hyeok ("Moon and Stars for You")


Excellent Actress (Daily Drama)
Award Winner: Kim Ye-Ryeong ("TV Novel: Love, My Love") / Seo Ji-Hye ("Moon and Stars for You")

Nominees:
Kyeon Mi-Ri ("TV Novel: Dear My Sister")
Kim Ye-Ryeong ("TV Novel: Love, My Love")
Seo Ji-Hye ("Moon and Stars for You")
Wang Ji-Hye ("Cheer Up, Mr. Kim")
Choi Jung-Yoon ("Cheer Up, Mr. Kim")


Excellent Actor (Serial Drama)
Award Winner: Joo Won ("Bridal Mask")

Nominees:
Yu Jun-Sang ("My Husband Got a Family")
Lee Sang-Yun ("My Daughter Seo-Young")
Joo Won ("Bridal Mask")
Cheon Ho-Jin ("My Daughter Seo-Young") & ("Bridal Mask")
Choi Su-Jong ("King's Dream")


Excellent Actress (Serial Drama)
Award Winner: Yoon Yeo-Jung ("My Husband Got a Family")

Nominees:
Kim Nam-Joo ("My Husband Got a Family")
Yoon Yeo-Jung ("My Husband Got a Family")
Lee Bo-Young ("My Daughter Seo-Young")
Jin Se-Yeon ("Bridal Mask")
Han Chae-Ah ("Bridal Mask")


Excellent Actor (Medium-Length Drama)
Award Winner: Uhm Tae-Woong ("Man From the Equator")

Nominees:
Song Joong-Ki ("The Innocent Man")
Uhm Tae-Woong ("Man From the Equator")
Lee Jun-Hyuk ("Man From the Equator")
Jang Keun-Suk ("Love Rain")
Cha Tae-Hyun ("Jeon Woo-Chi")


Excellent Actress (Medium-Length Drama)
Award Winner: Lee Bo-Young ("Man From the Equator")

Nominees:
Moon Chae-Won ("The Innocent Man")
Park Si-Yeon ("The Innocent Man")
Uee ("Jeon Woo-Chi")
Yoona ("Love Rain")
Lee Bo-Young ("Man From the Equator")


Excellent Actor (Mini Series)
Award Winner: Shin Hyun-Joon ("Ohlala Couple")

Nominees:
Gong Yoo ("Big")
Kim Kang-Woo ("Lovers of Haeundae")
Shin Hyun-Joon ("Ohlala Couple")
Lee Dong-Wook ("Wild Romance")
Daniel Choi ("School 2013")


Excellent Actress (Mini Series)
Award Winner: Jang Na-Ra ("School 2013")

Nominees:
Kim Jung-Eun ("Ohlala Couple")
Bae Suzy ("Big")
Lee Min-Jung ("Big")
Jang Na-Ra ("School 2013")
Jo Yeo-Jeong ("Lovers of Haeundae")


Best New Actor
Award Winner: Lee Hee-Joon ("My Husband Got a Family") & ("Jeon Woo-Chi") / Lee Jong-Suk ("School 2013")

Nominees:
Kang Min-Hyuk ("My Husband Got a Family")
Seo In-Guk ("Love Rain")
Lee Jung-Shin ("My Daughter Seo-Young")
Lee Jong-Suk ("School 2013")
Lee Hyun-Woo ("Man From the Equator")
Lee Hee-Joon ("My Husband Got a Family") & ("Jeon Woo-Chi")


Best New Actress
Award Winner: Oh Yeon-Seo ("My Husband Got a Family") / Jin Se-Yeon ("Bridal Mask")

Nominees:
Park Se-Young ("Love Rain") & ("Man From the Equator")
Oh Yeon-Seo ("My Husband Got a Family")
Lee Yoo-Bi ("The Innocent Man")
Jin Se-Yeon ("Bridal Mask")
Choi Yoon-Young ("My Daughter Seo-Young")
Hwang Sun-Hee ("Wild Romance") & ("TV Novel: Love, My Love")


Best Supporting Actor
Award Winner: Kim Sang-Ho ("My Husband Got a Family") / Park Ki Woong ("Bridal Mask")

Nominees:
Kim Sang-Ho ("My Husband Got a Family")
Park Gi-Woong ("Bridal Mask")
Park Hae-Jin ("My Daughter Seo-Young")
Lee Kwang-Soo ("The Innocent Man")
Lee Sang-Yeob ("The Innocent Man")
Lee Jae-Yong ("Man From the Equator") & ("Jeon Woo-Chi")


Best Supporting Actress
Award Winner: Jo Yoon-Hee ("My Husband Got a Family")

Nominees:
Kim Jeong-Nan ("Bridal Mask")
Park Jung-Ah ("My Daughter Seo-Young")
Jo Yoon-Hee ("My Husband Got a Family")
Jin Kyung ("My Husband Got a Family") & ("The Innocent Man")
Cha Hwa-Yeon ("Man From the Equator")


Best Child Actor
Award Winner: No Young-Hak ("King's Dream")

Nominees:
Kwak Dong-Yeon ("My Husband Got a Family")
Kim Woo-Suk ("Gate of Non-Duality") & ("Bridal Mask")
No Young-Hak ("King's Dream")
Yeon Jun-Seok ("Cheer Up, Mr. Kim") & ("Corner")
Oh Jae-Moo ("Cheer Up, Mr. Kim")


Best Child Actress
Award Winner: Nam Ji-Hyun ("Little Girl Detective Park Hae-Sol")

Nominees:
Kim Hyun-Soo ("King's Dream") & ("Bridal Mask")
Nam Ji-Hyun ("Little Girl Detective Park Hae-Sol")
No Jung-Ui ("Cheer Up, Mr. Kim")
Seo Shin-Ae ("SOS - Save Our School")
Seo Ji-Hee ("Cheer Up, Mr. Kim")
Lee Hye-In ("King's Dream") & ("My Daughter Seo-Young")


Actor of the Year, awarded by PDs from all three broadcasters (KBS, SBS, MBC):
Award Winner: Uhm Tae-Woong ("Man From the Equator")


Netizen Award
Award Winners: Song Joong Ki ("The Innocent Man")
                          Moon Chae Won ("The Innocent Man")
                          Yoona ("Love Rain")


Writer Award
Award Winner: Park Ji-Eun ("My Husband Got a Family")


Popularity Actor Award
Award Winner: Joo Won ("Bridal Mask")


Popularity Actress Award
Award Winner: Bae Suzy ("Big")


Best Couple Award
Award Winners: Song Joong-Ki & Moon Chae-Won ("The Innocent Man")
                          Lee Sang-Yun & Lee Bo-Young ("My Daughter Seo-Young")
                          Lee Hee-Joon & Jo Yoon-Hee ("My Husband Got a Family")
                          Yu Jun-Sang & Kim Nam-Joo ("My Husband Got a Family")


Special Short Drama Actor
Award Winner: Yeon Woo-Jin ("Just Ordinary Love Story") / Sung Joon ("Wetlands Ecology Report")

Nominees:
Namgung Min ("Still Cut")
Bong Tae-Gyu ("Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost")
Sung Joon ("Wetlands Ecology Report")
Yeon Woo-Jin ("Just Ordinary Love Story")
Yu Oh-Seong ("Missing Case of National Assembly Member Jung Chi-Sung")
Im Ji-Kyu ("Do You Know Taekwondo")


Special Short Drama Actress
Award Winner: You Da-In ("Just Ordinary Love Story") / Park Shin-Hye ("Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost")

Nominees:
Park Shin-Hye ("Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost")
Moon Jung-Hee ("Still Cut")
Jun Ye-Seo ("When I Was The Prettiest") & ("Gate of Non-Duality")
Shim Yi-Young ("Friendly Criminal")
Kim Yong-Rim ("Corner")
You Da-In ("Just Ordinary Love Story")

1 comment:

  1. I don't comment, however I browsed a few comments on "2012 KBS Drama Awards". I actually do have a few questions for you if you don't mind.
    ӏѕ it just mе оr dо a few of these comments come across lіke they аre written by brain deaԁ folks?

    :-P And, if you are posting on additіonal social sites, I wοuld liκe
    to keeρ up with anything freѕh yоu have tο рοst.
    Wοuld you make a lіst of evеrу
    оne of youг soсіal сommunity ρages like уour linkedin ρrofile, Facebooκ pagе or twіtter feed?


    my blοg wso Warrior

    ReplyDelete